For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

11.12.2006

Photos of the Peterson Baby Shower and Other "News"


So, we finally have some new info to post. Kaye's family threw us a Baby Shower on Saturday night. Much fun was had, much food was eaten, and the baby recieved some cool gifts. My mom had a shower a couple weeks ago at her home. Unfortunately, no pics were taken with our camera. If anyone has any, we'd love to post them.

I hope to post some new exciting video of the baby's room tomorrow night. Kaye can finally start nesting in that room...rather than resorting to moving furniture around in the living room.

We had our Baby Birth class this weekend. What did I learn? Other than the obvious stuff, I'm even more convinced that at some point during labor, Kaye will want to kill me. I'm fairly sure that if I'm as encouraging as those guys in the videos were, Kaye will remove one of my limbs. Also, they asked us what traits we'd like our child to inherit from our spouse. I think it took Kaye about 20 minutes to come up with something.

We've been getting a lot of questions about names. We pretty much have it figured out, but we've been keeping it to ourselves. I think that's going to be the policy at this point. I don't want to jinx anything, for fear that she'll turn out to be a "he". Not that there's anything wrong with that. Other than the truckload of pink/pastels we've got in the house at this point.

No comments: