For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

11.21.2006

...and don't let your newborn use a fork.

The final in our series of baby classes was "Basics of Baby Care". It was nice to find out that I'm not the only one who has this bizarre sense of humor. Apparently the gentleman behind me also wondered why the bulb on the rectal thermometer was bigger than it's oral counterpart. That didn't seem right to us. Although, neither of us was brave enough to raise our hands and ask why.

On Wednesday we'll be making one last trip to my mom's house for Thanksgiving. Kaye is thoroughly looking forward to the 2 1/2 hour ride in the car. We did, unfortunately, have to eliminate the extra drive to have Thanksgiving dinner with my dad's family on Thursday. I thought that might be pushing it a bit.

The baby's room is coming along nicely [more video later]. I even stained the door on Sunday night. Of course, I spilled some stain. Luckily, it was in a rather inconspicuous place...and my shirt. This weekend we'll continue furnishing and decorating, hopefully. We bought some rather "girly" decorations for the room this weekend at a craft fair. I threatened to hunt the owners of the booth down if she isn't a girl. Oh, and yea, I went to a craft fair and it makes me no less a man.

No comments: