For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

11.30.2006

My latest moment of utter confusion.



The video is pretty boring. Just a little of Kaye nesting and one more sign that, soon, we will be responsible for another human being. Again, who's in charge here?

So we had an appointment with the Midwife today. Everything's coming along nicely...except...She mentioned that Kaye is 35 1/2 weeks along...which is funny, because all along I've thought she was 36 1/2 weeks along. Doesn't that seem like something I should know? I've been pretty honest about my complete cluelessness [word?] throughout this process, but I'm fairly sure that's not something I should have been confused about. After all, it's pretty important.

Well, apparently, while the ultrasound gave the 12/24/06 date, the midwife calculated a 12/31/06 due date for reasons I'm not prepared to explain here-probably because I don't completely understand them. Maybe I just liked the earlier date better, or maybe I'm that A.D.D....I don't know. In the long run, I guess it confirms what we already know...about my mental capacity.

No comments: