For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

5.23.2007

You can start feeling sorry for Lucy now

When I was a teenager, we had a dog named Taffy. At that time, my nephew, Matthew, was a baby and terrorized that poor dog. Back in my Heavy Metal concert days, I caught a couple drumsticks [Krokus, Great White]. Matthew got his hands on those sticks and chased the dog around the house with them. On one occasion, I was "playing" piano while Matthew and the dog were sitting quietly on the floor right below me. I started hearing this high pitched whine. When I looked down, Matthew had Taffy's ear wrapped around one leg of the piano bench and was pulling with all his weight. The dog never so much as threatened Matthew. She just looked up at me saying, "Why, in God's name, aren't you helping me?".

I'm not sure Lucy has that kind of patience. The video below is proof that I'm not helping matters. As I mentioned in the previous post, you'll notice that Charlotte is standing now. Crazy!

My apologies for the darkness of the video. I have to learn to brighten all my indoor video before uploading it to Google.

No comments: