For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

4.09.2007

First Easter...no pictures.

Apparently we were too busy eating to take any pictures of Charlotte enjoying her first Easter. We spent Saturday night with Kaye's family and Sunday at my cousin Sue's home in Lomira. Charlotte slept the whole way down. Let's hope she keeps that habit up for future travels. Sue put on a HUGE spread-a Big thank you to her and everyone who helped her. I ate entirely too much.

My uncle Gerry commented that Charlotte seemed to be a fairly easygoing and quiet child. I thanked him for jinxing us. Like clockwork, about an hour later Charlotte entered into a screaming fit rivaling only those she had the first night she was home when she wasn't getting enough to eat. We're assuming [read: hoping] it was gas. After about an hour [may have been more like 1/2 hour...but seemed like an eternity], Kaye got her settled down and sleeping. So, we said our good-byes and ran out the door while she was in a good mood. Thankfully, she slept the whole way home.

Lastly, I'd be remissed if I didn't send a "shout-out" [yea, that's right, I said "shout-out"] to my cousin Marnie who got engaged last week. Congratulations!

That's the lucky girl in the middle.

No comments: