For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

12.19.2006

Video, more pix, and first day home..



Well, the video is rough in spots due to lighting [and the guy handling the camera]. The first scene is fairly soon after Charlotte was born. I also have new pics in the album that I forgot I had taken. They're a little grainy because they were taken with the video camera, which apparently isn't the best camera for stills. Unfortunately, the batteries went out later on Saturday night on my digital camera.

Well, we had our first night home and Kaye continues to amaze me. If Charlotte isn't sleeping she wants to be eating. Kaye still isn't getting a lot of sleep and I've been relegated to "cook", "room service", "house keeping", "cheerleader", "diaper changer", and "guy who holds Charlotte when Kaye isn't feeding her"...which isn't very often at this point and let's just say Charlotte isn't thrilled with it. I have faith that she'll soon learn that, even though I don't have the equipment for feeding, I'm not such a bad guy. At times, I'm even a little charming.

No comments: