For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

12.22.2006

I swear we didn't plan to do this

Yesterday, Kaye and I were doing some last minute Christmas shopping at the mall. As we were pushing Charlotte through the mall, I noticed the "Have Your Picture Taken with Santa" display. I think we both didn't put 2 and 2 together at first. I think it took us a few seconds to realize that we had our child with us and there's some sort of law that, no matter how young they are, you're supposed to have their picture taken with Santa. We debated for a few seconds about how corny the idea was, but couldn't turn down the opportunity. So, we dragged our poor sleeping child out of her cozy car seat to have this picture taken.

In other news, she's finally warming up to her father and she's sleeping for more than 15 minutes. Without going into too much detail, at some point on Tuesday, she finally started getting regular food from Kaye. Apparently, they like to be fed regularly. Huh. I don't remember seeing that in the owners manual. As the nights go on, Kaye is getting more and more sleep...although we aren't where we'd like to be.

Charlotte and Lucy are getting to know each other. Ok, Lucy's getting to know Charlotte. Charlotte isn't terribly interested yet.

I'll have more Christmas pics in the web album as they become available. Also, very off the topic; I just received some pictures from Matthew this weekend from a few of the local festivals that he and I and my cousin Marnie attended this past year.

Lastly, yesterday a friend of mine pointed out that I had put the wrong in date in the mass email I sent out regarding Charlotte's birth and another friend mentioned that I had her length wrong in the original post . Anyone who knows me knows that I suffer from ADD. I can only say that in the days following her birth, my mind wasn't exactly up to the task of typing and "minor" details.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: