For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

5.24.2009

Just playing catch-up...

I thought I'd put a few things up just to get them out of the way...in no particular order.

We're getting a chance to take in Madison this spring. It's been a good time.

Today, we hit Brat Fest.


Bratfest09
You'll notice that Kaye took one ride with Charlotte. Normally, [and unfortunately] that falls under my jurisdiction as mommy doesn't like heights. However, along with minimum height restrictions, they have maximum weight restrictions. Let's just say I don't fall within those guidelines.

We've also done the Farmers Market a couple times:
Farmers Market 09

At Fitchburg Days the giant slide didn't have a weight restriction. My butt begs to differ.


Lastly. My mom was nice enough to come up and watch Charlotte so Kaye and I could go and see Elton John and Billy Joel. Please excuse the poor sound/video quality, but I felt I needed to prove that we were there.

I'll try to keep up more, but it's been a little busy. I'll also try to remember to bring my regular video camera whenever possible. Obviously my phone just isn't cutting it.

No comments: