For all your Michael family news and photo needs.

1.30.2007

It's too bad I didn't have a jump shot...

Grandma Michael was here this past weekend. She hasn't been able to get over to see Charlotte since she was born, so it was a long time coming. I have some pics and video I'll try to put up later.

Yesterday I was treated to a very nice birthday present: a clean bill of health for Charlotte. She's in the 75th percentile for her weight and head size [wait for it...] and 90th in weight. Her shots were traumatic, there were lots of tears...and Charlotte cried too.

So, back to this head size thing. One of my co-workers informed me that they were told how tall their child would be based on the size of the child's head. That got me thinking. If head size is an indicator of height, shouldn't I be around 9 feet tall? If I only had a jump shot.

Who am I kidding? I didn't even have a layup.

No comments: